Saturday, December 1, 2012

The end of the calendar year

So clearly, I started this blog last January during a very, very tough part of my service. I do hate the month of January. I have since abandoned it. I think the great failing is, it turned to summarizing instead of just watching and enjoying and commenting. I watch way too much TV to write about everything I watch. TV is still my favorite medium and I am definitely going to have to find something to do again for January so let's catch up. So, regardless of whether they are on hiatus or not, here are the shows I am currently obsessed with:

Can't miss:

  • The Walking Dead
  • Breaking Bad
  • Mad Men
  • Dexter
  • Homeland
  • Community
  • The Vampire Diaries
  • Parks and Recreation
  • The League
  • Shameless
  • Psych
  • Pretty Little Liars
  • Modern Family
  • Cougartown
  • Smash
  • Newsroom
  • Teen Wolf
  • Downton Abbey
  • Go On
  • Sherlock
  • The Daily Show
Watch, but not as obsessively:
  • Californication
  • Episodes
  • Girls
  • Dallas
  • American Horror Story
  • Glee
  • The Office
  • The Big Bang Theory
  • 30 Rock
  • It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
  • Fringe
  • True Blood
  • How I Met Your Mother
  • New Girl
  • The New Normal
  • Game of Thrones
  • Hart of Dixie
  • Revolution
  • Doctor Who

I know, it's despicable. I just love TV shows so much. I should probably get a life. I think it's a little easier now that you can buy entire seasons and watch shows in their entirety. So maybe I don't have to be a slave to my DVR anymore.
I will say that I think AMC still has the best shows on television. The Walking Dead, Mad Men and Breaking Bad are without a doubt the best shows on television. No other shows keep me as riveted and obsessed as these 3. They make me reminiscent of Lost.
I don't know what else I have to say. I guess I just felt like updating this blog. I hope to get back to it. I have a feeling as the cold winter tumbles in to the Eastern bloc, I will be looking for something to do. I can't study Russian all day every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment